View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:27 PM
deejd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 deejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,371,886.07
Total Points: 1,475,449,389.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
I will say again saying and doing are completely different things~

Dawson said 168 would be no big deal, younger than Sergio but his style is very reliant on athleticism

Cotto said 145 would be no issue~ younger than Martinez and not near as reliant on athleticism.

Oscar said he would make 147 no problem~ younger than Martinez and less reliant on athleticism.

That is just recent, dudes will say whatever like Floyd says he is the greatest of all time does that make him the best of all time because he states that.
I'm trying to give Bush the benefit of the doubt, and I'm assuming that he is aware that he's trolling.

Martinez clearly stated after the PWill rematch two years ago that he could go no lower than '56. Two years ago.

Two years ago.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<