View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 31,311,673,511,429.30
Total Points: 32,566,995,106,563.99
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
My opinion on boxing makes me lots of money~ so I will stick with what works.

Sorry that you can't handle an obvious conclusion by someone who is right about boxing far more often than you.

If the fight happens at 154 I see future and you aren't in it~ do I know the future not really I just know the likely outcomes.

I guess that post stung since it sent you ranting and raving, once again just the actions of a boy. I am glad some hypocrite who I have zero respect for when it comes to talking boxing doesn't like how I feel, makes me feel like I am exactly on the right track~
An obvious assumption is more like it. Anyway if the fight gets made all points on it & we can end all this pointless assuming right now. Feel however you like. I don't care you make an assumption with no factual base. I make mine & that's that.

I feel sorry for you however. Stating assumptions like they are fact, good luck.