View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 04:55 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,331,989,484,260.91
Total Points: 4,342,589,602,904.68
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Having a (very good idea), still doesn't make it true. The only boyish opinions around here are those that belong to you acting like you know something, like it's proven when in fact it is not.

What I find funny is how you go out of your way to discredit the fight before it happens acting like it's already past. That's boyish & nonsensical. Typical of those who support Floyd. A bunch of what-if's in a very real discussion.

The only facts in this discussion are those I support. Floyd & Martinez are considered 2 of the top 5 fighters in boxing. Both have held titles at 154, 1 currently does. Martinez is willing to meet him there & settle who's better. The fight would actually be more of an advantage to Floyd considering it's Martinez giving up his size. The facts.

You support opinion. (Well Martinez will be drained). Why?? Well because the gambler says so. Floyd will win easily. Why?? Because the gambler says so.

I suggest you lose your righteous gettup son. Cause your opinion based opinion is weak & amateur.
My opinion on boxing makes me lots of money~ so I will stick with what works.

Sorry that you can't handle an obvious conclusion by someone who is right about boxing far more often than you.

If the fight happens at 154 I see future and you aren't in it~ do I know the future not really I just know the likely outcomes.

I guess that post stung since it sent you ranting and raving, once again just the actions of a boy. I am glad some hypocrite who I have zero respect for when it comes to talking boxing doesn't like how I feel, makes me feel like I am exactly on the right track~