View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:34 PM
Bronard
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 Bronard has a brilliant futureBronard has a brilliant futureBronard has a brilliant futureBronard has a brilliant futureBronard has a brilliant futureBronard has a brilliant futureBronard has a brilliant futureBronard has a brilliant futureBronard has a brilliant futureBronard has a brilliant futureBronard has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,329,374,471,729.76
Total Points: 1,329,374,477,835.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
you're welcome.

i agree. he was moved pretty tough and he got a good look at a lot of different fighters. lots of higher level gatekeeper / journeyman types on his resume. guys that show up to win, too. he's not the sort of draw to be able to command HBO or showtime airtime unless he's in there with a good fighter, and dibella doesn't have the kind of muscle that you'd see in a haymon, TR , or GBP fighter.

should be a nice fight. from what i've seen edwin has shown a good chin and some heart. if rodriguez is hurt expect him to start throwing to the body and really letting his hands go.
Do you think he could of beaten Stevenson? I think a good boxer who could weather the storm early on would beat Stevenson. One fight that comes to mind is Tarver-Kayode. I feel like he relies on his power too much. I had my doubts about Rodriguez beating him tho and I think they had theirs too.