View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Hallaqsillaq
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Hallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond reputeHallaqsillaq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,021.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr LarryX View Post
naw man i think Jmm is to damn tough and wont be ko'd by anyone..Floyd tried to get him out of there the best way he knew how and Jmm refused to go into the light..dude is a damn beast..mad props to Jmm
Hey Larry how do you feel about the current state of boxing? I'm going off on a tangent but this thread shines light on a sad truth, both of these guys are near the end of the road. So are guys like Cotto and Maravilla. I don't think they have more than 2 years left, I haven't found anyone else to be a fan off lately... PWill's career came to a screeching halt... Ortiz turned into a pansy for some reason...

Sure there are some explosive young guys coming up, but they just don't tick with me. What guys are you keeping your eye on?