View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 06:54 PM
FightFit
Contender

Rep Power: 6 FightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,321.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino Ros View Post
There are really only two big fights for him that put him into the kind of money that matters. Manny or Floyd.

Waiting 12 to 18 months shortens the overlap window that he can get into the Floyd/Pac windfall. In 2 years, Mayweather may be on a beach and Manny may be governor of Sarangani. Floyd turns 36 in a few months. He has a *****-ton of money. Mayweather may just decide to check out. Manny may decide not to face a speedy mover.

I would want to MAXIMIZE my chances of facing these guys... not to delay it.
I totally agree with you it does shorten the window but the reality is there is no window that opens to those too fighters not for kell brook,at welterweight now i think of it floyd might just step down a few pounds make bradley a tune up for manny or canelo i dont think floyds gona have 3 more pro fights 2 at the most and the 1st is a tune up for a big final payday if that 1st is bradley.