View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,287,689.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightFit View Post
why risk bradley now in the U.S for peanuts when in 12 to 18 months it could make alot of money............... what im saying is beating bradley doesnt get him floyd or manny.
There are really only two big fights for him that put him into the kind of money that matters. Manny or Floyd.

Waiting 12 to 18 months shortens the overlap window that he can get into the Floyd/Pac windfall. In 2 years, Mayweather may be on a beach and Manny may be governor of Sarangani. Floyd turns 36 in a few months. He has a *****-ton of money. Mayweather may just decide to check out. Manny may decide not to face a speedy mover.

I would want to MAXIMIZE my chances of facing these guys... not to delay it.