View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:02 PM
deejd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 deejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,371,886.07
Total Points: 1,475,449,303.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.WEBB View Post
Oh ok, I asked because you mentioned Cory Spinks trainer and that instantly put me in the ST. Louis mindframe. That's where I'm from BTW. I have recorded some shadow boxing videos and I will be added those to my YouTube channel soon. I have a boxing pedigree, my father was an outstanding fighter in his day and he had me in the gym when I was very little. ALthough he didn't allow me to box, I've always been around the sport and I LOVE IT!

I weighed in at 208 last night and I want to get down to 200 rock solid, and ripped. I'm on my way though and once I get there, I want to knock on the 185-190s door!!! I have my goals planned out and I'm going to get it done!!
Oh yeah! Not Cunningham, haha. I worked with Anthony Hamm at ABC this summer. They have a really nice facility out there in Boca. Spinks was one of the smoothest boxers in the game for awhile so it was sad to watch the rematch with K-9. Him and Joel Julio train there and help train people at that gym as well. Dyah Davis taught out there for a little bit as well, of course I missed it all since I could only train on the weekends. You got Devon out there, looked impressive against Maidana. You go to the shows out there?

Anyway, that's cool that you grew up around the gym, I don't blame your pops for keeping you away from competing, though. You see some great amateurs that end up on the wrong side of things in the pro ranks. You can make 200 happen easy! Especially with how you say you're eating. You've already made great progress.

I just need to avoid these...

then I can get back to '40.