View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:38 AM
V.WEBB
CBVM

Rep Power: 39 V.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,108,329,486,419.53
Total Points: 2,113,826,985,533.85
For your Honeymoon, bless - Syf congrats homie - project xxx1 stay strong!! - Horus Poppppppp  this bottle for me - Horus No Message - Horus 
some wedding cake fo ya - DiLLiNGER wedding ring lol - DiLLiNGER No Message - DiLLiNGER For the Family Man!  To a happy and healthy life! - Lorily God Bless and Happy Holidays to you and your family! - Lorily 
Long overdue mate! - Tamis_Siensya somebody kick this racist - Band-Aid :fing02: - -jose- 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Toda Caine Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Horus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SekondzOut Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
That's hardwork and dedication, good stuff. You should make a thread about you versus Pugly on the jumpropes. That thread was hilarious

Thanks man...I'll be posting up more videos. But I just went to that thread and the user removed the video. I was really looking forward to seeing it. I didn't bother reading through the posts in the threads. How did he look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis828 View Post
Nah man, I'm out here in Orlando. I also shadowbox as well, it's solid work. I can tell you shadowbox since you have good form on the bag. I use to work on the mitts and body suit with a couple friends but they stopped working out after a couple weeks.

I wish we had hills here, I'm originally from VA and I could go right around the corner to find a hill. I see you putting in the hard work, though, just make sure to keep pushing through that wall. What weight do you want to get to?
Oh ok, I asked because you mentioned Cory Spinks trainer and that instantly put me in the ST. Louis mindframe. That's where I'm from BTW. I have recorded some shadow boxing videos and I will be added those to my YouTube channel soon. I have a boxing pedigree, my father was an outstanding fighter in his day and he had me in the gym when I was very little. ALthough he didn't allow me to box, I've always been around the sport and I LOVE IT!

I weighed in at 208 last night and I want to get down to 200 rock solid, and ripped. I'm on my way though and once I get there, I want to knock on the 185-190s door!!! I have my goals planned out and I'm going to get it done!!