View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:44 AM
deejd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 deejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,371,886.07
Total Points: 1,475,449,381.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.WEBB View Post
Sounds good man. You from Saint Louis? For me, I love to skip rope, box, shadow box, run hills, etc for cardio. I've never been a stairmaster or treadmill type of guy. That bores the heck out of me so I chose to do stuff that I find interesting in and can have a little fun while doing.
Nah man, I'm out here in Orlando. I also shadowbox as well, it's solid work. I can tell you shadowbox since you have good form on the bag. I use to work on the mitts and body suit with a couple friends but they stopped working out after a couple weeks.

I wish we had hills here, I'm originally from VA and I could go right around the corner to find a hill. I see you putting in the hard work, though, just make sure to keep pushing through that wall. What weight do you want to get to?