View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:05 AM
boxingchef
Contender

Rep Power: 9 boxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond reputeboxingchef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,482,073.32
Total Points: 35,488,527.78
The Klitschkos are ATGs - Freedom. Wlad's the man! - WladimirK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by techliam View Post
Stop attacking a straw man buddy. I have never said that. Not once mentioned the Valuev fight. I'm a Haye fan so there goes your (failed) generalisation.

And to the other guy who red k'd me for some reason, yes I have. Sure you may love your country or whatever, but I sure didn't feel safe there and I wasn't the one loudmouthing a Ukrainian idol either. What's wrong with Germany? You know, the place he has fought nearly all of the time from his comeback.
I never said YOU said that. I was making a statement of what many many haye fans have said