View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:06 AM
Japanese Boxing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Japanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 945,030,338.18
deliciousness - tongue me Thanks!!! - DempseyRollin well deserved - HaglerSteelChin 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tongue me 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
it's not that complicated. the damage comes from a planted foot. lift your leg and the kick literally does nothing. because the joint can then make it's natural movement.

but i understand the dangers of it. i practice martial arts (not mma). so i know and i do have some conflict with it but the kick can very easily be neutralised as well.

whether or not someone can counter doesn't matter. taking damage vs not taking damage is what i'm getting at. the damage can be avoided but it's still a dangerous technique.
I'm not trying to be a badass here... But if I were to spar with you and I was allowed to do that I would tear the **** out of your knee. It's dirty, it's not really easily defended because I can just push at it. You can do it as a front kick too. Anderson Silva used to do it as well. I can't get behind it. It's pushing the joint instead of accidentally or causing direct impact. The pushing will cause more damage.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<