View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:46 AM
techliam
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 7 techliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 388,530,444,135.59
Total Points: 399,630,499,195.41
Consistently good poster. - ddangerous cheers m8 - hougigo 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingchef View Post
whats funny to me is how many Haye fans say "Wlad didnt dominate Haye" and then also say "Haye dominated Valuev".... yeah right with 8.9 punches per round..... If Haye dominated Valuev, then haye was dominated by Wlad.... Im just giving it back to the Haye fans

Stop attacking a straw man buddy. I have never said that. Not once mentioned the Valuev fight. I'm a Haye fan so there goes your (failed) generalisation.

And to the other guy who red k'd me for some reason, yes I have. Sure you may love your country or whatever, but I sure didn't feel safe there and I wasn't the one loudmouthing a Ukrainian idol either. What's wrong with Germany? You know, the place he has fought nearly all of the time from his comeback.