View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 05:44 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,696,130,250,637.85
Total Points: 17,597,130,695,341.12
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
Why do you care about how his body looks? Are you here to talk about fighting or bodybuilding/aesthetics? I'd rather look like Donaire and have the ability to knock my opponent out with one shot than look like Bradley and be a powderpuff puncher.
With all the training Nonito should look like this and be fighting at 126 pounds already and be super strong. Nonito said he walks around at 140-145, maybe he isn't doing the right training or diet?