View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 12:31 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,530,708,853.69
Total Points: 1,340,867,094,176.61
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

I've always thought this guy has been overrated, and don't know why Max Kellerman has always been riding his nuts or refers to him as a "star". The guy isn't a star, not even the Filipinos get behind this dude, in fairness it's hard to be a big draw in the smaller weights Donaire chose to fight at most of his career. Plus, I really felt that Top Rank dropped the ball not having Donaire fight on Pacquiao undercards, that could have been huge for him.