View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 01:05 PM
SplitSecond
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 39 SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,335,009,280.22
Total Points: 119,566,228,990.12
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus Molecules View Post
Great find. I remember reading an article with Roy talking about the state of boxing commentary not long ago. As always Roy was dead on. Boxing really needs to fix this.

A lot of the people tuning in these fights are casual fans or noobs that only know what they get from these commentators. Showtime does an ok job but HBO needs serious overhaul. You got Jim Lampey on one side giving reach arounds to the house fighters and ruining the show with his wrong calls and schoolgirl cheering. Then you have Larry Merchant talking crap about everyone and Harold Lederman and his biased scores between the rounds. Emanuel Steward does a ok job most of the time. It's to the point where if Kellerman and RJJ aren't involved I keep the volume down.
max kellerman aint that good(definitely not enough to be put beside roy jones)

kellerman is also a fanboy and he shows it every chance he gets