View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 09:48 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 599,994,563,822,299,136.00
Total Points: 599,994,573,822,395,136.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Boiled View Post
I think the Salvador Sanchez V Wilfredo Gomez is one of my favorite bouts, I know its was fairly one sided but for me its really up there with Corrales v Castillo, Corrales v Castilo and Gatti v Ward are two of my favorite bouts and I would have to say that Sanchez V Gomez is number three.

Anyone else think this bout is massive under-rated? I really think that Sanchez even though mostly a featherweight would have beaten Corrales, Broner, and probably Mayweather at the superfeather weight.
Sanchez is an all time great who fought something like a prime Castillo only much better. At this time unproven Broner does not belong in the same ring with him in my opinion. He was way to good for Corrales. Castillo gave Mayweather a very hard fight with his high pressure style and large volume of punches combined with his skill and power. Sanchez was simular to Castillo but as I said he was much better. Sanchez had a great chin and great stamina.