View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 05:44 PM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,186,790.46
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
You think you're funny. I made you look like the idiot you are and you resort to "mama" jokes.

What is this 1997?

Try something new you unoriginal goon.

What's next fat jokes?

:*******:
You know what I do find funny. Peasants like yourself who have nothing of their own to say and try to come back with some oh what you're saying is all wrong. How did you expect that trash to work on me?

Seriously, how did a giant compilation of vagina like yourself even make it to puberty? I'm willing to bet all my v-cash your father would stare at you for minutes before he punched you in the face and broke down crying.

and let me guess your fat mother has a bigger waist than you and your father combined times two