View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 02:26 PM
Alibata
Dugong Maharlika

Rep Power: 40 Alibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond reputeAlibata has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,736,754,302.86
Total Points: 22,743,132,336.82
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetta View Post
Never once said floyd didnt use the same tactic. Like i said apparently it is working But if your gonna hate then at least keep it equal instead of resorting to fanboyism. Yes ihate on Pac but not because of this but because i truly believe he was/is dirty.

Fact is Pac is fighting JMM, and we did not hear a peep of any this till now, so until he beats the guy that a majority of real fans think he lost to it is all promoting.

And what i mean by fanboyism, cause i know you will go all in, is that when floyd mentioned pac i for one didnt start up this same recycled debates cause i was smart enough to know there was another fight still to be won. If Pac wins, and continues this smack talk then we can have this same debate and bring up the same things if you want. Till then, like i said, irs promoting a fight that is obviously struggling to get people behind.
Stupid posters like you should be limited to 1 sentence.. Nobody gonna read all that from someone dumb..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<