View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:31 PM
lparm
Banned

Rep Power: 0 lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,344,106,577.95
Total Points: 4,233,517,106.21
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk16 View Post
I don't think he has slipped as much as people think,just they know how to fight him now.Oscar,Hatton and Cotto were walking towards him in straight lines.Lateral movement prevents him from letting his hands go.
Don't expect Manny to blitz Marquez either,styles make fights.Put Manny in with someone like Rios and you will see Manny looking devastating
It's not about straight lines at least not with all of them. Hatton is the only guy you named who fights that way. Manny was a force of nature when he fought them because he had a care free attitude that he couldn't be beat. With all the politics in his life he's different now. If he never became a congressman and boxing was still his life we'd still be seeing the war machine and not the cautious Pac of the past 3-4 fights. I don't know how he gets back to what he was but if he does Jmm is in for a beating.