View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:51 PM
ALG United
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 ALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,065,049.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I agree with what you said. Pacquiao also agrees and said he will try to bring back the old Pacquiao of the Diaz, Hatton, and De La Hoya fights. He will do all his training in California this time. He is 33 years old and he can't change that. He can train hard and fight with his old ruthless attacking style and killer instinct. I think he will do this. If he can't beat the hell out of Marquez this time then maybe he should retire.
I think this is a very good move on team Manny, coz ever since he started doing half of his training in the Philippines, he's fighting attitude dropped steadily, to the point that he was doing bible studies just a few days prior to the Bradley match...WTF??!! He may be older now, but he has to harness that OLD KILLER INSTINCT in him to be invincible again inside the ring... And i think the ROBBERY with the Bradley match helped him be motivated and think more, that he is no longer the favorite, that he can no longer rely on judges decision to win a fight... He has to implant again in his brain what most coaches say when fighting outside of your homeland, "Always Go for the KO!!", and the U.S.A. is not his homeland, he is still just an Asian fighting in a foreign country...