View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 04:45 AM
mexigaf
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 10 mexigaf has a reputation beyond reputemexigaf has a reputation beyond reputemexigaf has a reputation beyond reputemexigaf has a reputation beyond reputemexigaf has a reputation beyond reputemexigaf has a reputation beyond reputemexigaf has a reputation beyond reputemexigaf has a reputation beyond reputemexigaf has a reputation beyond reputemexigaf has a reputation beyond reputemexigaf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,237.94
Total Points: 12,613.27

I'll say this, with all prejudice up front. I am a Mayweather fan and a Huge Marquez fan. I love pure boxing, but this interview makes me a bit sick. I hope its enough to stick a spark in manny's ass and give him the wherewithal to train his ass off and give a couple more amazing performances.

It pains me to see him unable to express what he thinks truly and there are instances when I want to see him stand up, slam on the table, and say to those morons (the commentators) that he IS and all time great and that he is not just a punch in bunch fighter. He has developed and incredible skill set from years ago and is truly a complete top two pound for pound fighter. whether he has it left in the tank is another issue but to get round robin punked like that by a hack boxing analist is shame.

War pacquiao! Even though I might root against you. You deserve it.