View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 05:10 PM
sunny31
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,085,282,644.55
Total Points: 1,185,338,759.28

It's very sad that I had to watch lots of you guys tear down both Pacquaio and Mayweather for the last few years, you know who you are and you should be ashamed.

It is also a shame that during his prime Pacquiao had a cloud hanging over him, whilst he was doing some of the most amazing things I have seen in a boxing ring. I remember when Pacquiao fought Diaz and KO'd him, I thought then wow this kid might be able to beat some of the guys at 140, never did I think he could go up and compete with guys like Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey. The idea was absurd to me, the fact that he dominated them is just amazing. I even remember Bob Arum saying something along the lines of;

"I don't think we would put him in with Cotto, I think we draw the line there".

Amazing career...I still believe he has one great performance left, I'm not sure when it will come, but I think he has one great one left.