View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 407 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,741,018,041,985,193,984.00
Total Points: 4,830,296,993,742,702,592.00
And a true hero - jazluvr  To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt  :usa2: - BulgariasFinest  You deserve more of these bro - Alx.  For the Blues - BulgariasFinest 
I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic  It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw  Merry Christmas Chief - TBear  Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass  Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear 
happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr  Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass  Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose-  merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules  Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw  Happy New Year Chief and also to Mrs Chief. - HughJass  thanks for the green my brotha from anotha, I couldn't green you back but here's a burger doe, just how you like it - -jose-  and a beer to wash it down - -jose-  Mix in a beer Chief and save that liver 4 later ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Count me in on the 5 decade posse.

And for Burner. The athletes my age are starting to show up in the HOF, thats how you know you ass is gettin old bruh.