View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 05:56 PM
DuttyAlacrity
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 DuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,855,819.91
Total Points: 1,873,132.41
No Message - DuttyAlacrity For posting facts. - ABOSWORTH You deserve two gifts from me. - ABOSWORTH Big Dutty Stinking Alacrity! U dun know Nuff respect to the I dem everytime - The Gully Gad 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekondzOut View Post
dudes be coming at my neck when I mention Stallone getting in for those Rocky flicks ...dudes wanna go on about the dfferent category or whatever...GTFOH...Joe gets in as a 2 division world champion and the last man to hold the ring belts in 2 different classes at the same time....he was LHW and SMW champ at the same time...did Stallone accomplish that?...not even in his movie role....Joe gets in imo!!
Sahn y'all need to chill with this "2 ring titles at same time" *****. Schematics... Ring's policy is to vacate once you move up in weight and/or win another title. Chill...
it's not the first time a reigning lineal champ won another in a diff division and it won't be the last.

In any case, Joe will definitely get in... 1st ballot idk ... maybe but he'll get it in