View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 05:52 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,850,472.09
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
His resume is definitely better than Hatton's. And Corrales probably.

Not too sure it's better than Castillo's. I'd probably lean on Castillo but I'm going off the top of my head.
Hatton beat Tszyu, Collazo, Maglianggi, Lazcano. He did beat Urango and Maussa, but those were ehhh wins really. I don't rate the Castillo win, because Castillo wasn't really good anymore by 2007.

Corrales beat Garcia, Gainer, Casamayor, Freitas, and Castillo. He also beat Manfredy, but that was an ehhh win really.

Calzaghe beat Hopkins, Kessler, Lacy, and Bika. He did beat Brewer and Mitchell, but those were ehhh wins really. Also I don't rate the Eubank win since he was basically done and wasn't a good fight anymore.

I think Corrales by beating Casamayor and Castillo, and taking Freitas' 0, along with solid/decent wins over Garcia and Gainer, did more than Calzaghe. Hatton and Calzaghe in terms of best wins I think are close, with Hatton's win over Tszyu being a really big win, and Calzaghe had a very questionable win over Hopkins, and a very good win over Kessler. I'd probably edge Calzaghe over Hatton, but not over Corrales or Castillo.

Castillo without a doubt has better wins than Calzaghe in my opinion. He beat Bazan, Johnston, Lazcano, Casamayor, and Corrales, and should arguably have a win over Floyd too. Castillo should get in the HOF to me.