View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:41 PM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 367,695,877,940,304.38
Total Points: 367,695,877,961,831.94
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 you got a good sense of humor that's what's up! - -jose- My Man.. - PorterIsFuture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
That happened to me once in HS.

I was with my boys and we ditched school. We were walking down the street and my boy Rahim wanted to stop and get some cigarettes.

I went into this bar to get some smokes when I recognized my boy Blizzard. He was just stamding there watching everyone else. He said he just got outta jail and he was tryna stay out of trouble.

Next thing I know, dude pulls out a shotgun and tells everyone to put they're hands up and strip. He looked at me and asked "you want a piece of this, Q"?

I just said "no" and walked out.

I told my boys outside that blizzard was in their robbin the place. My boy, Bishop wanted to go in and help rob the place but we talked him out of it.

Later that day we were watching the news and found out Blizzard was killed in a shoot out with the cops immediately after the robbery.
You aint got the JUICE bro