View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Sugarj
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Sugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond reputeSugarj has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,030,078,327.37
For being a cool poster - -IronMike- beer for a good poster - led Top Poster. - Barnburner Great info in the running thread. - Barnburner for the excellent race time (Its new running shoes!) - The Surgeon 
for invaluable advice in the training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
well i dont care how other ppl look at it, i have my own opinion and look at it simply as what is the best overall weapon. power is obviously part of the equation but it isnt everything. i would rank mayweathers right thand as one of the 20 best in history, yes. hopkins' is up there too. not one of the 20 hardest right hands but one of the 20 best right hands for sure.

btw cute with half decent power isnt a fair assessment. both hopkins and mayweather have better than average power in their right hands, floyd in particular. when they sit down on their **** they can hurt someone with it for sure, the reason they dont do it more often is bcuz they are so careful and choose not to sit down on their shots unless they know they are gonna land. but when they do sit down on it they are better than average in terms of power. cute isnt fair either, try genius.
Well, if you think Mayweather's and Hopkins right hands are really that great, good for you.

As I've already said 'they're two of the best right hands in the game today'. If you think they are really much better than that its your call.

After watching just about all the pound for pound greats on film, I just don't think Mayweather or Hopkin's rights are anything startlingly special in the great scheme of things historically.