View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,031,813.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
At least explain WHY you think Khan is just gonna trample over Matt, cuz I just don't see it. I'm not saying that Matt can't be out-boxed. I just think that you're overrating his power/speed. Plus, there are those moments when Khan gets out of his game-plan and starts exchanging. Khan is still vulnerable to left hooks and overhand rights, and Matt loves to throw both.
Khan wont be trading with Mattyse because he is a huge puncher, strategy is gonna be different. Problem is Matyse is just too slow for Khan and doesn´t have the strenght of let´s say, García, so his face will be pointing to the lamps everytime khan tags him (even Alexander made him stumble several times). He isn´t a good counterpuncher, and doesn´t have the mighty fast left hook Prescott and García have... or show me a video of it.