View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Roy Jones Jnr
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 890,478,559.80
No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VapeRippa View Post
We yanks love fighters who can back their **** up, Mayweather talks loads of ish but he trains harder than any1 in the sport and always backs his ish up.

On the contrary, majority of UK's hyped up stars make their trash talk seem delusional and then cant back anything up on the big stage ever.

Then you have this Khunt getting KOd left and right, and still taking opponents lightly and talking that hes ready for Mayweather 3 days before his fight, then gets ktfo or UD. Thats pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Carl Froch is arguably the only UK fighter with his pants on the right place, not afraid of anyone but the chin and guts to give a tough hard fight even if hes supposed to be outboxed.

Like you said, Khan can get KOd 5 more times between this year and next one and hell still be pushing to fight the top names hes not even worthy of sharing a ring with. Its HBO, not the Amir Khan show, thats what everyone hates. He had plenty of chances why not let someone else the opportunity for once?

Khans all flash no essence, hes just a glorified amateur boxer.

PS: We werent spared ish of that dreadful Khan/McCloskey home cooking on HBO, at least it wasnt the main event. They left that for the big boys.
Only a class A retard like yourself would compare the best of this generation to Khan.

99% of Boxers talk more sh1t than they can back up. Yes Mayweather can back up the sh1t he talks but he's the exception rather than the rule.

It's also clear your one of those yanks who thinks it's only the UK fighters that get hyped up. Was Jeff ''The next Mike Tyson'' Lacy British?

Well that's up to HBO to decide and not either myself or you so why the **** are you asking me? Like i said the majority of Boxing fan's are Boxing fans first and foremost and would like to see enteraining fights. Win or lose most of Khan's fights on HBO have been exactly that, so maybe that's why HBO will want him back.

Home cooking?? Wow. You absolute retard.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<