Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 11:33 AM
BulgariasFinest
warrior

Rep Power: 5 BulgariasFinest has a reputation beyond reputeBulgariasFinest has a reputation beyond reputeBulgariasFinest has a reputation beyond reputeBulgariasFinest has a reputation beyond reputeBulgariasFinest has a reputation beyond reputeBulgariasFinest has a reputation beyond reputeBulgariasFinest has a reputation beyond reputeBulgariasFinest has a reputation beyond reputeBulgariasFinest has a reputation beyond reputeBulgariasFinest has a reputation beyond reputeBulgariasFinest has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 101,283,991,356,705.31
Total Points: 101,283,991,360,540.52
Great poster. - dancovboxer For luck - rorymac For the Sig Thanks! - Lazerjab A classy poster - led Here's one right back for having the balls to try and understand that stupid bitch!! - Pretty Boy1 
you deserve more of these - Alx. Merry Christmas to you and yours bro! - jose830 Happy new year to you too :D - Terrel anytime bro! cheers!!! - jose830 . - PAC-BOY 
Glad you agree with me thanks for the rep - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KESSLER View Post
I was excited when I heard Borderlands 2 was coming out, even before I started playing the first one (I started Borderlands way late lol) but after playing Borderlands with my cousin, it's actually a boring game imo. I know a lot of people will disagree, but I was never into it. We've played a lot, but I still haven't gotten into it. So currently I'm enjoying Dragons Dogma and Sleeping Dogs.
It's your personal preference, noone should be able to disagree with what you like. What about sleeping dogs ? Im thinking of playing that, it looks pretty awesome.