View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:44 AM
PatStay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these partsPatStay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,355.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlight View Post
I think he will, assuming the fight unravels in a similar manner to the previous three. That is, if its close (as it likely will be), then Marquez will be given the W. Pac fans will cry robbery and Arum can match them up for a fifth fight! Whoopeee.

If Manny manages to clearly dominate, then Arum will make May vs Manny happen and cash the **** out. At that point, the results are really irrelevant to him.
I don't think Bob will ever let Pac fight May. Bob is screwing and stealing from Manny and screwing Floyd by not letting him get his possible highest payday to date for leaving him.

I honestly feel even IF Pac wins this fourth fight it will be given to Marquez. Ruining the "mega fight" for good. Pac will be fvcked with two losses on paper and even lower confidence as it would fuel the fire for proof Marquez had beaten him before.

Knowing Pac's history he won't go on his own as he wouldn't have the same in house protection Arum gave him. And the fighters he'd have to face would be much more risky. Manny will have to re-sign to Top Rank knowing he's broke and the only way he can make good money is by staying with Arum with a possible guaranteed future win...which won't happen.

Bob will then run with Bradley and Mayweather saying undefeated Tim who beat both Pac then Marquez (possibly set up after this 4th fight) Floyd is "afraid" of.

Manny will either be a name for future top rank stars to make a name off of and or be tossed aside.