Thread: ALA boxing gym
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 98 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,972,427,863,830.62
Total Points: 12,982,489,581,170.69
thanks bro........... - bigsmoothh Bradley Tribe!! - mathed Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed 
Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat 
WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
It's very nice, and all of the boxers there are humble. It's a one of a kind gym really, a third boxing gym, a third running track and a third petting zoo.

The fighters are coming in and out throughout the day and they're all cool, humble guys. There is an alligator there, a big python, a lot of exotic birds and a monkey, and there's even a basketball court and a running track.
Shoot, i'm excited to go. It's near my parents house (like when I told my mom we should go visit, she was getting all HOLY SHIT THAT'S CLOSE).
I don't know if there's some kind of procedure, but if I can get in, that'd be awesome