Thread: Online Degrees?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:29 PM
WarriorSoul
The Mactan Warrior

Rep Power: 22 WarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,396,151,597,465.53
Total Points: 4,396,174,744,698.25
for you pre - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen Have you ever heard the story about the village idiot who didn't know who the village idiot was?  Probably not. - Johnny Chingas parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier for gina carano - led 
for the ownage of androidism - Alx. your sig! - jose830 for that Tara pic :fing02: - -jose- No problem, brother. - BulgariasFinest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WarriorSoul 

LOL you're making an arguement about DeVry! Seriously?! And I'm typing a lot of nonsense?

You probably go to DeVry, which makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
I have looked it up and I've seen just as many success stories as non success stories. It happens.

I've also seen students with Masters degrees from various State universities and still can't get a job in this economy.

But what I am telling you as a fact is the same State universities that you're talking about as being credible accept credits from Devry University as transferable. Obviously those State colleges evaluated Devry's courses and accepted the cirriculum.

Just see transfer.org. It's a website that allows you to see what classes are transferable from one University to the other. There are numerous classes from Devry's cirriculum that's transferable to other State universities; take your pick.

Another thing that I'm telling you is universities are based off accredidation. There's National (not so good), Regional (the best) and another that I forgot the name too. This is how universities maintain their name as a reliable source.

And no, not just "anyone" can be Regionally accredited.

You sure are typing a lot of non sense to supposedly be so educated on how universities work.

Fact of the matter is, this economy is schit. College grads are having a hard time finding work regardless of what college they graduate from. But my take is if you're going to go to a school, check their accredidation over everything. If you have experience to go with your online degree you can be just as competitive as actually going to class.