View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:28 PM
DONDIisBack
RED Welteweight Champion

Rep Power: 0 DONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,399,400,850.35
Total Points: 2,611,399,471,007.85
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - IdNod4u2 
Honestly I hate to give the not so accomplished fighter the nod, but I have to go with Ward. I think Ward has shown (even though its still early in his career)Hopkins like ability, yet the intangible is that Ward is quicker and more athletic. I mean Hopkins even in his prime was not that fast or athletic.( I predicted Ward would win the Dawson fight, the only surprise for me was the stoppage) I mean This opinion is coming from a huge Hopkins fan...I still believe Hopkins is one of the greatest and Ward is just a great fighter who still has alot to go to fill shoes of a Hopkins.