View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 20,791,170,679,100.63
Total Points: 22,746,492,237,976.31
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
I give full credit to Andre Ward too, he is one of my favorites. But I am with Steve Kim here and others the hypocrisy is blatant. Whatever Pac does there is an outcry of boycotting his fights, you can search on youtube for Pacquiao and see all the boycotting videos from guys who Apparently don;t care about Pacquiao but make videos on him daily.

If someone called Pac out and fought him at 147 for pacs title and went down in weight, Pac would get blasted hard. I am starting to believe nobody really cares about Catchweights, these people who have a problem with it and drug testing only doing so because they want to discredit Pacquiao.

I have never seen anyone get this pissed off at catchweights until Pacman had one versus Cotto, and nobody was demanding about drug testing until Floyd suspecting Pac of roids.
The bold is a lie in every way. 1st off, no one can even call out Pacman. They choose who he fights. Every welterweight & jr middleweight would relish a shot at him if we're being real about it.

But the difference between the fights in comparison here are that Dawson did in fact call out Ward & offer to come to 168. While Arum & team Pacman all but forced Cotto to fight Pacman at 145 after originally trying for 143.

It wasn't like when Mosley ko'd Margarito & waltzed into the wild card & offered to do the fight at 144, when they declined.