View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:25 PM
crold1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 crold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,184,663.78
I totally agree with your p4p rankings, Pac is definitely above Floyd. - Neutral 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhnienko View Post
Difficult to do when N'jikam and Sturm duck you. How likely do you think it is that Geale, Martinez or Chavez fight him either?

I agree with you and don't think Ward and GGG should fight in the near future but that's also a convenient excuse when the other belts holders vacate or refuse to fight him. If Geale fights Soliman instead then Golovkin will have unified the WBA Titles by N'jikam, Sturm and Geale all refusing to fight him.
He'll get his shots. What he needs more than those fights is to be on TV more. He's got a great TV style. His people need to get him on any US outlet they can in the next year about five times. Want to FORCE people to fight you. Leave a bunch of bodies on the floor and make yourself the draw. He can do it.

Point is, it's a good thing to have a fight hardcore cats can buzz about and build. I'm all for it. Talk it up until they can't turn the volume down.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<