View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 04:38 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,098,892.86
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
How quickly does the awesome ward walk through each of those guys? Second round? Third?

Amazing how 1 win over a weight drained good fighter makes you unstoppable.
Yeah because he obviously only won 1 fight his whole career? So who did you pick to win Dawson Ward?

lets face facts. This whole thread is about you being butt hurt that ward has a far superior resume then your hero calslappy right? Look at this laughable post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
Typical propaganda to never give Joe Calzaghe the credit his deserves. Guys like you praise Floyd and his back peddling run whenever possible style and ignore the warrior Calzaghe who never ducked anyone, always fought the best and still retired undefeated.
It's not our fault Joe fought nothing but hand picked bums not even ranked in the top ten and didn't unify for almost twenty defenses. Ward has already blown him away sorry.