View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 06:11 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 23 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,226,823,427.64
Total Points: 260,563,189,988.72
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbatron View Post
Now she's being a ***** saying that she doesn't care what I do, and that she isn't going to return my things when I want them.

Plan of action?
It's a trap, don't give in to that just be patient for now (this is chess not checkers). Trust me, in these situation you want to be as methodical and calculating as possible. She'll give you your stuff back don't worry she's just seeing if you will take any bait to get you into a "let's talk things out" conversation.