View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 05:52 PM
[ DUBBZZ ]
H.A.A.I.C.

Rep Power: 143 [ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,016,560,066,583.39
Total Points: 7,232,160,439,230.30
Have a sammich on me. :) - Bossy Sammich - Bossy Gotta keep you fed - Bossy Saturday Sammich! - Bossy Sammich for the lawls! - Bossy 
Father's day sammich! :) - Bossy I've been slacking, you need a sammich - Bossy No Message - Bossy Hungry? - Bossy Happy Birthday - jose830 
Happy B-day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy birthday, my honky! - Timothy Horton Happy Bday, buddy. - Terrel Happy Birthday ! - BulgariasFinest A gift for my bro's bday! - led* 
Boom! - Tuggers1986 for your help - jazluvr Psycho Dad lmao - -jose- Psycho Dad-lmao-classic - -jose- Your Insight About LeBron's Genius Master Plan is Genius. I Give you this Dollar because that post is straight Money, I hope you are right. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
Definitely didn't laugh at that, it looked crazy and someone could have died. Why the fuk where they going so fast? Wouldn't you slow down when you saw the wake?

Man, that first dude take a vicious hit against the side of the boat, he's lucky he didn't break his neck.
If they died then it wouldn't have been that funny but since they didn't, its funny as hell!

I think the fact that they maintained a straight face throughout the whole thing, trying to look cool was hilarious.

And the way dude fell was straight Tom & Jerry type sh*t!