View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Sparked_26
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,078,045.39
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhnienko View Post
They are fighting eachother. I would like to see more of the vanquished contenders fighting to re-establish themselves though especially the UK guys.
True, I suppose they are! With Martinez, Golovkin and Proksa, and Quillin and whatshisface.

But our guys aren't. Which is a shame because they are all so evenly matched. Brilliant potential fights all of them. I'd rather see Barker, Macklin, Lee and Murray fight each other and even now Proksa. Such brilliant fights to be made. It would be a bit of shame for them just to become a Golovkin or Pirog victim.