View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 08:04 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,496,399,794,024.05
Total Points: 10,506,399,882,782.76
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

They are my favorite fighters but I don't want them to fight and it has no chance of happening anyway. Pacquiao said after Margarito hurt him with body punches that he was to small to take the punishment of 154 pounders and he would stay at 147 or less the rest of his career. He sure is not going to fight a banger like Alvarez who throws vicious body blows. Also Golden Boy and Top Rank almost never do business. Pacquiao is a great fighter but he is a bit past prime and could probably still fight as a lightweight. It's not fair to ask him to fight a big 22 year old 154 pound monster like Canelo. I say Canelo smokes Lopez in 6 rounds or less. We will know soon.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<