View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:18 PM
shade darkar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 shade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,311,513,795,134.19
Total Points: 1,312,513,809,563.87
Big ups G - The_Demon shade darkar deserves a kick - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepower View Post
If people continue to shell out for Primetime, they will continue to show fights. Its as simple as that.

Granted, us fans in the UK get an easier ride than fight fans in the states, but I still grudge having to pay more money on top of Sky Sports and Boxnation.

in this day and age, where really high quality streams can be accessed for a fraction of the price, its no wonder so many people go down this route.
sure, i completely agree.

however, sky nor boxnation have picked this fight up which is disappointing. ill be going out for a few beers that night and a few of us will be coming back to mine to watch the fight, so streams are just not reliable enough. at least this way, i know that i will get to see a decent quality fight. also, if streams have got better, that doesnt mean your broadband might not be runing slow or constantly disconnecting like mine has in the past.