View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,264,328,404,868.92
Total Points: 116,264,328,409,899.66
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziggy Stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED™ View Post
So I went on an epic cleaning venture on the house today... Spent 2 1/2hrs cleaning out the sun porch, bending over a thousand times, lifting this heavy ass fishtank to take outside and clean it out... Then spent another 2 hours cleaning out the garage, lifting heavy **** non stop, then came inside and cleaned some of the house for another hour and a half.... And my lower back is shottttt.... Like I basically just have to sit and relax the rest of the night.

I just an MRI and they said one of my discs was a little out, and showed a little arthritis.... Im just wondering, taking all that work I did into consideration, and Im 29.... Would mozt of you feel like I do right now, or would you guys be fine.

Its not like excrutiating, but basically... To bend over and pick something up right now is very uncomfortable.

Its not like that when I have a fresh start on the day, but after I do enough work, Im about done
Tell you the truth Reed my back is fvcked, has been since '97. You just learn to live it, grit your teeth and do what you need to do and get the job done. A trip to the chiro helps but it will never make it go away completely. Get a good soak in a hot tub is the best bet.

Poet