View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Jack3d
Banned

Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 253,232,815.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED***8482; View Post
Yeah... ive really been thinking about doing some light deadlifts 3 times a week... i think that would really help... i do tons of pushups, pullups, curls, and cardio, but not so much lower back strength... Which is obv what i should be focusing on... i almost dont want to in fear of my recovery to those exercises, but if i dont do them it wont get any better.
A lot of people neglect certain parts of the body like legs, core and lower back.

Sometimes that neglect can lead to overcompensation and thus, cause injuries.

So definitely do a lot of core work and leg work too. Keep a balanced routine. And always lift with your legs, not your back when doing everyday/household stuff.