View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 04:19 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5842 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,942,522,594,968.29
Total Points: 20,942,522,646,625.82
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
Tweeted this yesterday:

https://twitter.com/realrickyhatton

Most recent pic:

cue flomos, cortez apologists and hatton haters....

Edit: actually just noticed Ricky might not have called him a chump as there's speech marks after it, the guy he's talking to might have deleted tweets. Still, Ricky just telling it how it was.

Hatton is giving the run around like Prince NAseem, he isn't coming back, he is just leading people on to draw interest into his promotional career.

Its a shame he quit after only two losses to the best p4p guys, the guy was pretty good, his problem is his laziness and partying got the best of him, he could really smother guys in there and get them tired, I would have loved to see him versus Timothy Bradley.