View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:49 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,096,771.12
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergioMaravilla View Post
In the build up to the Hopkins fight, Bernard said 'I could never go back to the projects if I let a white boy beat me'. I remember being shocked at the time, it was very controversial. Calzaghe got the decision and that's history, I was wondering if Bernard has been back to the projects since? It was a big deal at the time, using race to hype a fight, it was reminiscent of Holmes-Cooney, Frazier-Ali.
Yeah they let him back Cuz the boys knew Joe bought coke off them before the fight so they gave BHOP a pass. Seeing as he was coked up during the fight. Plus Bernard won the fight and Joe got the decision. The hood knows you can't win a fight with sissy slaps.