View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 01:30 AM
littlemac
Who Necks!

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,601,006,577.26
Total Points: 46,602,701,977.77
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP02 View Post
You know it (I hope), I know it, the world knows it .... it has NOTHING to do with needles, so stop that nonsense .... perhaps that is why nobody is responding to you! lol!

Testing was not a last minute problem ... it was a problem as soon as Floyd and company began their accusations of Manny being on PEDs with no proof but naturally, it became a real problem as soon as Floyd asked for testing with no cutoff dates.

This was not standard stuff (rules) .... it was Floyd who wanted total control of the process as far as testing is concerned. So they were NEGOTIATING and they didn't agree on the cutoff dates. To you, it appeared to be a last minute but it wasn't .....

Manny was interviewed saying that he was concerned about giving blood as it may affect him for his training and fight ... since he believes that contributed in his defeat against Morales in the first fight. Manny also said that he believed that Floyd was trying to get an advantage .... possibly to get a physical and/or a psychological advantage.

That was back then but now Manny has agreed to testing.

but Floyd and company were spooked after the Cotto defeat .... as time went by Manny kept beating up on bigger guys and Floyd removed cutoff dates entirely and then went on vacation so there was no way of having a fight ..... and now, after 2+ years of this, Floyd asked something real crazy "I want ALL PPV money" because he knew Manny/Arum would not go for that.

You hang on to those dumb remarks about needles but forget that it was Floyd that put other roadblocks once the testing issue was resolved.
Lets stop right there (at the highlighted in bold) cause after that your just rambling. If you saying that a soon as Floyd mentioned OST that Pac had a problem, can you then explain what anytime,anywhere means? Cause that was team Pac's response to Floyd's first time mentioning of testing. Unless anytime,anywhere means with cut-off dates bwhahahaha........

Fact is before negotiations took place. Floyd mentioned OST and Team Pac responded with anytime,anywhere. The moment it was time to sign Pac developed a needle phobia. I just wonder what what ever happened to anytime,anywhere?!!