View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 08:11 AM
hookoutofhell
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 hookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,324,401.78
Total Points: 2,362,129.30
Because real men eat roast beef sandwiches for breakfast. - Mighty_Windir 

this fight wouldn't be made thoguh would it? they are both promoted by Sauerland and I can see them both taking on other top 10 fighters.

anyways AA can be found out against a tough boxer who knows how to use his feet and create angles. AA's feet aren't very quick and because f that he can look plodding and slow. this is a fact he himself has acknowledged.

thing with kess is he doesn't really use angles. kessler normally attacks in straight lines and because of his power he normally blasts through his oppositions defence. not only that i think kess doesn't move his head so AA would likely connect with a haymaker a few times during this fight. Also kess in on his way down (as mentioned by someone else in this thread) and his face tends to get swollen easily.

I still think kesslers jab and workrate would see him squeak a decision but it wouldn***8217;t be easy.