View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 10:43 AM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,066,330.22
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

IF..........he is a "proud man" he'll stay retired! If you can't compete at the top after being a contender why subject yourself to more damage. This guy got beat up pretty bad and was not just stopped he got hurt! I used to be amazed at how heartless fans were about fighters they routed against now I'm seeing fans of their favorites wanted them to return and be punching bags for the kids coming up!
This young man can't punch, he's been hurt badely in his last bouts and basicly has NO defense and looks like a "club fighter" when the bell rings.
The Rocky in the movies was IN the movies leave this guy alone and I hope he finds something to do thats safe and makes him content! Ray.